ALL REQUIREMENTS MUST BE COMPLETE AND VERIFIED BY THE CYCLONES REGISTRAR BEFORE COACHES CAN GET ON THE ICE FOR PRACTICES AND GAMES.
FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON ALL the requirements below need to be complete so a coach can be on the ice with youth athletes.
1. Coaches MUST be registered with USA Hockey (link) for the new season. USAH Registration opens April 1st.
2. Coaches MUST comply with National Level Background Screening Policy (link). Our Organization is listed as The New York City Cyclones. Please email receipt with ID to email@example.com
3. Coaches MUST have their SafeSport Training (link) completed with a refresher every year after that.
4. Coach's CEP must be current. Please register for a clinic at CEP clinic (link) and forward your proof of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org .
5. Coaches must complete Age specific modules (link) before August 30.
6. Coaches must attend the LIAHL coaches meeting. Please select link, REVIEW AND SUBMIT FORM (LINK)
If you are having any difficulty with any of the above requirements please email email@example.com