The NYC Cyclones capped off another successful season with 5 teams going to LIAHL Playoffs and Sectionals.
- 10U Tier III finished its regular season and continued its success winning its playoff game against Brewster. The lost to GNY Stars in Championship game.
- 10U Tier II finished 2nd in the Season with an impressive 17-3. Lost its playoff game 1-0 in a close one with the LI Arrows.
- 12U Tier II had an impressive 12-4-2 and will be playing in the LIAHL sectionals with the 2 top teams advancing to the NY State Championship.
- 14U Tier II also had an impressive season and with a flawless LIAHL Sectional (2-0-3) has made it to NYSAHA State Tournament. Having and impressive sectionals not losing a game they were 2-0-3. Tying the previously undefeated GNY Stars
- 18U Tier II had an exciting final game of the season where a win would have taken them to NY States. They were tied 2-2 and pulled the goalie, losing 3-2. Finishing Season with a record 11-4-1. They finished 3rd and will now play in the LIAHL playoffs.